Sunday 20 May 2012

Portfolio

Hi. My name is Chelsea, and while I'm not that new to blogging, and this is my third... or potentially fourth attempt at keeping a nail blog, I think that this one will work quite nicely. :)

Mainly cause my domain name makes me feel a little less hipster, but still pretentious enough for comfort.

Because most of you haven't read my other blog (which I am going to shamelessly plug HERE), I'm gonna talk a little bit about myself, so that we (or at least you) can get better acquainted with, well, me.

I am 17 (at the moment, but that will likely change and become false information in a few months time - fair warning), I am a music student - I sing, opera, and I think I do it rather well, although who really knows? I have a blog (CLICK HERE if you're getting curious now ;) where I generally post things I find in little dark corners of the internet that amuse me, in the hopes that they may amuse you and that someday, I may be able to write my own content. I spend the majority of my free time cooped up in my extremely messy room eating cookies, drinking tea, and doing various things of little importance on the internet.

I decided to attempt to start (yet again) a beauty/nail-stuff blog, because, well, it's summer vacation for me! And while that means that, yes, I do need to find a job, and yes, I need to spend some time with my family and friends and those in-between, and in fact I already have a summer project (namely writing a completely original musical with a friend of mine for our school to perform next year), it also means that I can enjoy whatever free time is left over painting my nails, which I actually do quite often.

Now I'm going to do a sort of mini-portfolio, if you will, to give you all an idea of where I was a year or so ago in the art of nail-painting. (I believe I have gotten quite a bit better since then..) I apologize for the shitty quality of the photos, they were (for the majority) taken with my webcam.

These were one of the first designs I created, and while you can't see them very well, I will most likely re-do them and post a cleaner picture. It's BATMAN! Nananananana...
Another design that I... designed... MARIO MUSHROOMS! They go Mini, 1up, 1up, 1up, Super!
An original strawberry design I created or last summer.
My nails suited up! Inspired by the one and the only Barney Stinson!
My SUPERMAN DESIGN! (In case you couldn't tell, I'm a little bit of a geek!) I actually did a little video nail tutorial for this one... SUPAH NAILS!
These were rainbow keyboards. :)
And these were done with ALL OF THE GLITTER IN THE WORLD POSSIBLE EVER TO THE POWER OF INFINITY for my 2011 Comic Con costume. (We went as the X-Men, and I was Emma Frost, a.k.a. The White Queen).
In any case, those are the only ones that I have pictures of in such shitty quality and that I couldn't devote entire posts to. I will, hopefully, now that the summer's here, be posting quite frequently, so I look forward to seeing you all and having you all read and marvel in my blog posts.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment