Sunday 20 May 2012

Arizona Green Tea

One of the most recent designs I've done.

I will admit that this idea was entirely not mine, and that in fact there is a tutorial by cutepolish on youtube telling you exactly how to create this look, but I thought I would put it up seeing as I got a crazy ridiculous amount of compliments on it, and considering the fact that it was one of the first designs I was able to re-create on both hands, which is kind of new. I used to just kind of decorate the left, and then paint the right a neutral, matching colour.





You can find the tutorial (in case you missed the link above) here:


To be honest, I highly recommend watching some of her videos for generally really easy, pretty designs, she's superb.


This post really wasn't supposed to just turn into a plug... I apologize.


No comments:

Post a Comment