Sunday 27 May 2012

Mustachioed

My nails: like a sir.



One of my best friends (yes, I have more than one) went to Atlanta recently and saw these [superlative] nail decals at Claire's.




I have to say, I find them adorable, and they work rather well. The only annoying thing is that, because they're stickers, you end up with a very slight relief around the mustache itself, but they don't seem as though they're about to fall off, so I suppose that's good.




The mustaches were relatively simple to apply. I essentially applied a base colour (No. 340 - Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen), waited for it to dry, stuck on the stickers, and applied a couple of top coats (No. 100 - Invisible by Sally Hansen).



I know that the design is relatively boring for me, but I really just wanted to test them out and see how they worked. Also, I have a job interview (for an albeit small job) at a fashion design company tomorrow, and I thought they made me look stylishly responsible. ;)

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment